Home Booking & Fitting
Arrange an Appointment or Fitting
1. Phone 01663 734206 to book a personal appointment, email . mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Angie Seymour Dressmaker & Designer on Facebook.
2. At the first consultation bring your ideas, pictures or sketches and Angie will show you suitable fabrics for your chosen style . She will sketch the design showing front & back views and all the details you would like to include and take basic measurements in order to provide an estimate.
This initial consultation is free of charge.
3. Within a few days you will receive an estimate including any trimmings needed to complete your garment and the cost of Making Up including fittings and completion of your outfit.
4. Each garment or outfit is individually priced , based on the cost of your chosen materials and the amount of time involved to complete the work .Please enquire for approximate prices.
5. On confirmation of your order a deposit is taken to cover the cost of the materials and a second appointment will be arranged to take detailed measurements for the chosen style.
6. At the first fitting adjustments are made with pins, needle & thread to ensure a perfect fit.
7. At the second fitting the work will be almost complete depending on the style of the garments and any final alterations made.
8. The garment or outfit will be completed at least 2 weeks before it is required or sooner if you prefer .
. Quality Fabrics – A range of 100% Pure Silk fabrics available to order, and a selective range of Laces & Synthetics including Poly Wool Crepes and Polyester Prints.